Jb-500W Computer Control Semiautomatic Impact Testing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-8,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-8,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Impact Testing Machine
- Maxcapacity: >1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Needle
- Weight: 500-1000Kg
- Trademark: SHENLI
- Specification: JB-300/150
- HS Code: 90241090
- Type: Impact Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: AC380V
- Transport Package: Wooden Case with Fumigation Certificate
- Origin: Shanghai, China
1. Equipment type and name
JB-500W Computer Control Semiautomatic Impact Testing Machine
2. Equipment usage and characteristics
The equipment is used for the determination of the impact resistance performance of metal materials under dynamic loads, in order to determine the nature of the material under dynamic load
The use difference between the potential energy before impact and the remaining energy after the impact displayed in the dial on the way, to get absorbed power sample. The maximum impact energy is 500J, and with one 250J pendulum hammer, with the cross-section of the sample of (10 * 10)mm.
Operation with semiautomatic control, convenient operation, high work efficiency, use of the surplus energy can be automatically raise the pendulum, can embody its superiority during the continuous impact test.
- Carried Standards
GB/T 3808-2002 "Verification of pendulum-type impact testing machines";
J JG145-2007 "pendulum-type impact testing machine".
GB/T 229-2007 "Metallic materials-Charpy notch impact test";
ASTM E23-02a "Standard Test Methods for Notched Bar Impact Testing of Metallic Materials" (can meet the standard while equip with American standard pendulum);
ISO 148.1-2009 "Metallic materials - Charpy pendulum impact test Part 1:Test method"
ISO 148-2:2008 "Metallic materials - Charpy pendulum impact test - Part 2: Verification of test machines".
ISO 148.3-2008 "Metallic materials - Charpy pendulum impact test Part 3:Preparation and characterization of Charpy V-notch test pieces for indirect verification of pendulum impact machines"
ISO R83 "steel Charpy (CHARPY) test (U notch impact test of metallic materials)"
1. The principle machine of the testing machine has single supporting column structure, cantilever type pendulum hanging mode; the pendulum body is U-shaped;
2. The impact cutter is installed and fixed by screws and is convenient and easy to be replaced;
3. The specimen is supported via simply by supported beam;
4. Safety guard pin is arranged on the principle machine which is also provided with safety guard net;
5. The testing machine is controlled in a semi-automatic way, electric control is realized for pendulum rising, pendulum hanging, impacting and pendulum placing, the energy which is remained after the specimen is impacted broken can automatically rise the pendulum for the next testing; thus, the testing machine is suitable to be used in laboratories which make consecutive impact tests or the metallurgy and machine manufacturing sectors which are involved with a large amount of impact tests.
Conforming the following standards: ASTM E23, ISO148-2006, GB/T3803, GB/T229
|5.1 the impact energy:||500J(big hammer) 250J(small hammer)|
|5.2 dial scale range and division value:|
|The energy range: 0-500J 0-250J|
|Each small lattice indexing values: 5J 2.5J|
|5.3 the pendulum torque:||0-500J M=267.9492N.m|
|5.4 pendulum preparing angle:||150°|
|5.5, Pendulum shaft center of rotation to the impact point distance (sample center):||800mm|
|5.6 the impact speed:||5.4m/s|
|5.7 the specimen support span:||40mm|
|5.8 jaw fillet of specimen seat:||R (1.0 ~ 1.5) mm|
|(1mm is special order)|
|5.9 the blade curvature radius:||R (2.0 ~ 2.5) mm|
|(8mm is special order)|
|5.10 specimen holder support surface angle:||11°|
|5.11 the impact of the blade angle:||30°|
|5.12 the impact blade thickness:||16mm|
|5.13 the sample size:||10 x 10 (7.5 or 5) * 55 mm|
|5.14 overall dimensions (length * width * height):||(2230×640×1480)mm|
|5.15 the host weight:||520Kg|
|5.16 Power supply:||three phase four wire 380V 50Hz 700W|